Attend this workshop and our trainers will provide you with the following key points:
- Take home body-oriented interventions for increasing stability, improving quality of life, and integrating traumatic memory.
- Predict and distinguish clients who will benefit from processing trauma memories from those who will not and gain specific skills for helping all clients whether or not trauma
- Develop your ability to interpret and modulate the body’s nervous system (sensory and autonomic) to better regulate arousal levels in your clients and yourself.
- Adapt mindfulness, yoga, and physical exercise for easier access to clients with PTSD,
- Learn to reduce and stop flashbacks and constructively manage waking from
- Gain tools for protecting yourself from vicarious trauma and compassion fatigue.
Who should attend?
This training is ideal for any helping professionals practicing all types of trauma healing treatments. The theory, tools and techniques presented in this seminar are easily integrated across the widest range of treatment modalities including CBT, EMDR, Somatic Experiencing and more.
Dates & Locations